Sonia and her team would like to welcome you to Surlingham Ferry House.
We are a traditional country pub situated on the River Yare only 6.5 miles from Norwich by car, and even closer by boat (approximately an hour away). We are open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 PM every day, offering you a selection of homemade meals for your enjoyment until 9:00 PM. We also offer breakfasts from 9:00 – 11:00 AM for those early risers.
- Free moorings are available to our patrons.
- Shore power available on request as is free fishing.
- Families and dogs very welcome!
- On those colder days the log fire will be burning away.
- You are guaranteed a warm, friendly reception.
- Open all day, every day
Booking is essential for inside tables, but you can just turn up if you want to sit outside, phone 01508 538659.
Please note all food is subject to availability.