Sonia and her team would like to welcome you The Ferry House.
During these difficult times we are doing our best to follow government guidelines and make you feel as safe as possible. On arrival, you will be asked to follow these ‘Seven Steps to Happiness’…
- Fill in the track and trace form and put it in the box provided
- Take a photo of our menu
- Find a table and note table number
- Go to the order station
- Return to your table
- ENJOY (your drinks and food will be delivered to you)
- Ready for a refill? Please go back to order station (step number 4)
We are a traditional country pub situated on the River Yare only 6.5 miles from Norwich by car, and even closer by boat (approximately an hour away). We offer you a selection of homemade meals for your enjoyment. We also offer breakfasts from 9:00 – 11:00 AM for those early risers.
- Free moorings are available to our patrons.
- Shore power available on request as is free fishing.
- Families and Dogs very welcome!
- On those colder days the Log Fire will be burning away.
- You are guaranteed a warm, friendly reception.
- Open All Day, Every Day
To ensure we maintain our excellent levels of service we recommend booking at peak times (i.e. Weekends and Holiday periods, phone 01508 538659).
Please note all food is subject to availability.