Sonia and her team would like to welcome you The Ferry House.
We are a traditional country pub situated on the River Yare only 6.5 miles from Norwich by car, and even closer by boat (approximately an hour away). We offer you a selection of homemade meals for your enjoyment. We also offer breakfasts from 9:00 – 11:00 AM for those early risers.
With effect from Wednesday 2nd December, as a Tier 2 region pub, we will be operating a table service, with alcohol served only to accompany a substantial meal.
- Free moorings are available to our patrons.
- Shore power available on request as is free fishing.
- Families and Dogs very welcome!
- On those colder days the Log Fire will be burning away.
- You are guaranteed a warm, friendly reception.
- Open All Day, Every Day
Booking is essential for inside tables, but you can just turn up if you want to sit outside. Our phone number is 01508 538659.
Please note all food is subject to availability.